Stockalper operates with a close-knit, horizontal team of authentic and committed professionals. Our culture is based on the values of openness, responsibility, respect, flexibility, and fun. We’re driven by curiosity, passion, and entrepreneurial grit. We also believe that some level of work flexibility is a critical element for long-term wellbeing, even in M&A. At Stockalper, we typically work very hard on the mandates we select, but we also know how to ride hard when mother nature provides.
If you love the job but keep daydreaming of a lean, dynamic, hybrid, no-nonsense workplace where sustainability matters, please let us know!
We’re currently seeking:
Sell-side M&A Director
- Prepare, operate and coordinate international sell-side mid market M&A campaigns, in cooperation with the team and the client: Market research, economic intelligence, IM preparation and Due diligence.
- Support business development efforts: Contacting campaigns and client-facing events.
- Support internal development : Junior onboarding, process improvements, creative initiatives.
- You have a finance/strategy/ M&A career track, with 3 years + experience
- You have strong interest for sell-side M&A activities
- You’ve been exposed to both SMEs and international corporations
- You value a high level of autonomy and flexibility to work remotely
- You’re a committed, passionate, authentic individual with high ethical standards
- You’re fluent in English and have at least working knowledge in French, with other languages a plus
To apply, please send your CV and a short intro mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, mention “HR”.